Kingsoft has selected Nexway’s wide-ranging e-Commerce solutions for worldwide online sales of its digital products.
NANTERRE, France and SAN FRANCISCO, California (March 17, 2016) – Nexway, a premium e-commerce platform and digital marketing expert, has announced that Kingsoft, an international market leader in award-winning user-friendly software, has selected Nexway’s wide-ranging e-commerce solutions for worldwide online sales of its digital products.
“Nexway’s solutions and services provide our publisher and retailer clients a full 360 degree sales approach within an open, user-centric digital commerce strategy cross device. This consultative sales approach is built upon the expertise of the digital agency and the key account team, combined with technologies for payment processing and order management. Nexway’s engagement across multiple touch points at the publisher level means direct commerce business in conjunction with indirect relationships across Nexway’s retailer network. Finally, Nexway bring new opportunities to drive online sales strategically and tactically, by reaching customers more directly and by increasing customer value,” Gilles Ridel, Nexway Founder and CEO.
Kingsoft was seeking a provider that would not only act as Merchant of Record (MOR), but one that delivered ongoing consultation and success management to drive real sales results. “Nexway is able to serve as MOR for its customers worldwide, processing payments, managing global taxation and maintaining PCI compliance, but we take service to the next level,” Ridel said. “We are also able to power digital agency services and strategic account development on a global scale with a market-specific, localized scope,” he stated.
According to Zhang QingYuan, CTO of Kingsoft Office, “WPS Office is the world’s most advanced free office suite for Windows, Android and iOS devices. By working with Nexway, we will be able to help improve our global monetization efforts and provide our users with a more seamless experience.”
Nexway delivers holistic support on several levels:
- A global distribution capacity: An e-Distribution network with more than 900 publisher and retailer references provides a profitable indirect sales channel,
- A dedicated Account Manager: Account managers provide hands-on support during ever step of digital e-commerce solution’s set-up and beyond, acting as a liaison between the client’s team and the Nexway Global Services team.
- Multi-variate and A/B testing: The global IT Services team follows proven processes to build and integrate best-in-class white label online stores, app stores and in-app stores.
- Strategic marketing tailored to the digital landscape: Automated one-to-one marketing programs that leverage cross-channel email and in-app messaging for improved customer retention, service conversions, extensions, up-sells, cross-sells and subscription renewals, provided by a Digital Agency with e-CRM experts.
- High-touch support: The global Contact Center team delivers end-to-end user support in eight languages.
“Our professionalism in global full-service distribution makes us a preferred partner for the successful implementation of a white label online store or shopping cart. Every large-scale competitor operating in the e-commerce landscape claims to offer their customers hundreds of payment methods and currencies, dozens of languages and MOR services in each market. We hope that with Kingsoft, our relationship will be part of a long-term partnership providing full support of their offer at a worldwide level,” said Ridel.
Nexway: Leading provider of full-service e-commerce solutions for publishers and online retailers of digital software and video games. The company’s white label online stores/cart & in-app stores boost revenue of digital goods with purchase, freemium, trial, subscription revenue models. Based in Nanterre, France, with subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain, Luxemburg, Morocco, Poland, Japan. Leading companies who rely on Nexway include retailers Orange™, Yahoo! Japan™, Kurio™, Snakebyte™, Softwareload™, Best Buy™, Pão de Açúcar™, Amazon™; and publishers Kaspersky Lab™, IMSI®/Design, Adobe™, 2K Games™, Big Fish™, ESET™, AVAST Software™. Following us on Twitter, and on Linkedin.
About Kingsoft Office Software
Palo Alto-based Kingsoft Office Software is a market leader in mobile and desktop office solutions. With over 1 billion PC and Mobile installs, the company’s flagship app, WPS Office, has become one the world’s most popular free office suites, fully compatible and comparable to Microsoft® PowerPoint, Excel and Word. The WPS Office suite is available for Android and iOS as well as Windows and Linux-based PCs. More information can be found at: www.wps.com and by following on Twitter and liking Facebook.