SENIOR BACK END DEVELOPER
(2 open positions)
Paris La Défense
As a Senior Developer part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for analyzing and developing new features of the Nexway Platform.
- Understand needs and requirements, translate them to feature on the platform, prepare technical specifications, implement, test and deliver
- Participate to the general improvement of the teams through cross code reviews and knowledge transfer of domains of expertise
- Contribute to platform architecture and technical designs
- Propose new approaches and tools to improve development velocity and quality
- Minimum 5 years of professional Back end development
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Organized, autonomous and creative
- Proficient knowledge of Java or/and Go language
- Notions in REST API and microservice architectures
- Good sensibility and culture on security
- Fluent in French & English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a continuous integration mode
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud
- Knowledge in e-commerce application
Our ECommerce platform technical ecosystem
- Backend languages: Java (SpringBoot), Golang
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud platform
- Docker & Orchestrator: Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins
- Database: MongoDB, Google BigQuery, SQL
- Message-broker: RabbitMQ
- Logs: Stackdriver, Elasticsearch, Kiban
Please send us your CV and cover letter to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join Nexway?
- We are dynamic, innovative and energetic.
- We see opportunities rather than boundaries, using technology to make all our lives better.
- You will work in an international environment with talented people from different countries.