Paris La Défense
As a Senior Devops part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for automation and improving the CI/CD on our Kubernetes platform.
- Design, scale and heal our Google Cloud Platform with Infrastructure as Code in mind
- Optimize the continuous integration and deployment tools
- Improve logging, monitoring and alerting
- Contribute to platform architecture and technical designs
- Propose new approaches and tools to improve development velocity and quality
- Interact with development teams in an Agile environment
- Minimum 3 years of professional devops and continuous integration/deployment
- Proficient knowledge on containers and Kubernetes
- Strong scripting skills on Bash
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible preferred)
- Strong closeness and practice of Linux OS (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, Git
- Knowledge of Python, Java and Go language
- Notions in REST API and microservice architectures
- Experience with MongoDB and RabbitMQ
- Sensibility and culture on security
- Organized, autonomous and creative
- Fluent in French & English (written and spoken)
Our ECommerce platform technical ecosystem
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform
- Docker & Orchestrator Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins, Gitlab-ci
- Database: MongoDB, Google BigQuery, Google Storage, MariaDB
- Data Intelligence: Dataiku, Talend (ETL), Pentaho
- Message-broker: RabbitMQ
- Logs: Stackdriver, Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Backend languages: Java (SpringBoot), Golang
Please send us your CV and cover letter to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join Nexway?
- We are dynamic, innovative and energetic.
- We see opportunities rather than boundaries, using technology to make all our lives better.
- You will work in an international environment with talented people from different countries.